Saturday, May 25, 2013

Holy crap, I suck at this updating thing.

So, lots has been going on since my last post - and absolutely zero of it has to do with eating well and getting exercise - but it's been interesting nonetheless!

The husband and I at Easely Amused back in MS!
We moved back to Mississippi. I got a call from my old boss not long after MLK day asking who he suggested as a replacement for my boss (not him, my direct boss) - after chatting it over with my husband - we decided that person should be me. I left North Carolina pretty quickly and came back to Mississippi to start back in a job where I knew what the hell I was doing. *Note: I will NEVER work in a bank again.*

I've been living with our good friends Billy and Karen and their almost 3 year old little girl, Katelyn. It's been fun! Brian finally made it her on May 1st and we're all settled in here. We'll be able to move back into our house on July 1 as it was rented out. I'm excited.

However, back to the main topic of this here blog, I'm fat. I'm 230 lbs according to Billy and Karen's scale and I just don't feel good anymore. I mean, I haven't felt "good" in a while, but holy crap, I feel FAT every day. I need to get my ass back out on the pavement and get running.

Since I was never able to do to my Team in Training half marathon due to injury, I've re-signed up and will be running the Gulf Coast Half Marathon in Mandeville, Louisiana in October 2013. I REALLY hope I get to do it this time! I need a little push to get me going and I think this will be it. I'm excited to get going, but I'm so out of shape, it's going to be rough.

I'd also like to add, it's Memorial Day weekend and I'm starting MyFitnessPal again. This could be dangerous. We're grilling out EVERY day. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment