Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Defeated.

I'm feeling so defeated. I can't get past the feeling that I'm not eating well enough (I know I'm not...) or working out enough and I'll never be able to do a half marathon.

I haven't officially signed up for the 1/2 in January - and now I'm scared to put my money towards it. I'm not trained. I'm not in good enough shape. I'm going to look like a fool.

But I want this feeling:

I want to feel awesome once I'm done and be able to say I've done it. I want to be able to be proud of something that I've told myself I'll do. Maybe I should push this off until 2013.

I don't know what to do, but I'm just feeling really defeated right now.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up Britt, you are well on your way to being a half marathoner! If you are nervous for the half, maybe you could sign up for a shorter race, like a 5k or 5 miler first, and then find another half marathon maybe sometime this summer. Just stick with it!

    ReplyDelete