Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Awesome pre/post workout infographic!

More Health and Fitness

I found this infographic today on Pinterest and I love how well it breaks down what to eat and what not to eat before and after workouts.

My favorite pre-cardio snack? Oikos vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries. I've had the Oikos with blueberries in it and I just don't get the snap and crunch factor that I get with the fresh blueberries. It's so good!







Favorite Post-Cardio Snack? Pretty much any combination of natural peanut butter and bananas. *nom* I won't lie, this is also my go-to breakfast before races.


Obviously, I need to get some chocolate milk in after a workout too! I'll take any excuse to drink more chocolate milk! 

What are your favorite pre and post workout snacks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment