- 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits
- roughly 3oz of Very Veggie Salad
- roughly 2 tbsp of Ken's Raspberry Pecan fat free dressing (effing delicious, by the way. You should try it)
- Dannon Oikos Blueberry yogurt
- PB and J sandwich
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp reduced sugar grape jelly
- 1 piece of whole wheat bread
It also included my breakfast and mid-morning snack:
- Jimmy Dean D-Light's english muffin with turkey sausage, egg whites and low fat cheese (I'm slightly addicted to these and they're SO cheap at Sam's!)
- Banana - as if you couldn't figure that one out.
That's a lot of stuff to put in a lunch bag, apparently! Brian always requests three things, never more, never less. When I give him 4 (even if it's small like string cheese), he says it was too much. He's weird.
Do you eat big random lunches too?