Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sometimes your body tries to tell you things...

I think my body is trying to tell me some stuff. I'm dead tired. I have a sore throat, runny nose and pretty constant dull headache. I generally just feel extremely tired.

I think I need to blame it on not eating enough. I'm eating a lot of low calorie stuff - my current favorite is cucumbers with salt and pepper - but not much of anything else. I had over 900 leftover calories from MyFitnessPal yesterday. I'm sure my friend Angela who's studying nutrition will kick my butt when she looks at the food diary I just sent to her. I need to eat more, but I just haven't been very hungry!

I've also been sleeping like crap. I wake up a few times each night and wake up super early on week days. I'm not sure whats going on, but I don't like it.

I'm skipping the gym tonight (begrudgingly) because I think I need to fuel up and get some rest. I'm not happy about it, but I can't be productive at work like this and if I'm not productive at work, I won't have a job and if I don't have a job, I'll sit at home and get fat - food makes the sads go away, right? JUST KIDDING.

Either way, somethings gotta give! Maybe I should make Brian pick up a burger or something unhealthy tonight and then we can sit on our butts and watch The Glades or True Blood or something. Or maybe I'll just go home and CRASH. I do that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment